Add outlook.com id on Mystrika
This guide is not for professional Outlook or Office365 Email IDs
This article guides you through the steps of adding your outlook.com or hotmail.com address to Mystrika for warmup.
Connecting your account to Mystrika
- Go to Mystrika Dashboard
- Click on "Add Email ID"
- Enter "Name on the Email Address" (Outlook email address)
- Enter "Email Address" (Outlook email address)
- Select type as "IMAP / SMTP"
- Our system will automatically populate the value for IMAP and SMTP, Host and Port.
- Enter "your email address" in IMAP Username and SMTP Username
- Enter "your login password" in IMAP Password and SMTP Password
- Mystrika will automatically validate the credentials and add account successfully if all goes well.
Just sit and relax, stats will show up next day.
Note : If you aren't able to connect your email address
Use an Email Client (like thunderbird) and check if your email settings/credentials are actually working, before reaching to Mystrika Support.